1/20/2006

Hubbard Brook, MA 1/19/06

Hubbard Brook, Ma
Tolland, Ma
Class V
High/med level

This is Kory's sequence on Michaud's Falls. He started out with a vertical entrance that looked a little squirrely but he cleaned it up and looked pulling a nice boof off the big rock after the initial drop. Then it looks like he found a rock to slow him down and that's when the meltdown began... he kept it together, and kept his head down and rolled her up with some tender spots on the shoulders and back. Nice job Kory! I wish I would take your lead sometimes.



Now I feel like a real screw ball, i show up this time and it is pumping, so I'm not sure I want to hit it. "I'll see how the first run goes for everyone"...It was big and I was happy to take a hike and get some nice photos of Michaud's Falls. Mollie enjoyed the hike and my butt stayed dry so everyone was happy.

Paul's "fallin' down"

In the background you can see the wild man himself scoping out the right line, he said the right only comes in at higher water.

White-out!


If you look close you can see he has taken his glasses off for this drop. Granpa Michaud cleanin up the fresh lines, awesome.


Another white-out but on the opposite side of the river, no sneaks on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home